IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, YOU MAY FIND THE ANSWER HERE!
Monday — Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
General Office Phone Number:
Main: (845) 496-7870
Ben: (917) 842-8955
Sean: (845) 978-6589
For more contact information, please click here for our Contact Us page!
Our email and general office phone numbers are useful for the following items, and many others:
- specific questions
- status of service requests
- changes to requests already submitted
To make a service request or to request a quote for a service or product, please submit an online Request Form or email us.
- What is The Pc Surgeon’s Mission Statement?
Our mission is to serve our customers using the latest technology and the finest quality of personal service.
- What services do you provide?
- remote computer
- spyware, adware, and
- computer networking
- computer repair
- PC help
- data recovery
- hard drive
- network cabling and wiring
- modem and DSL installation
- custom e-mail set-up
- website design and hosting
- remote computer
- Does The PC Surgeon serve residential or business companies?
We serve both!
- Which is the best way to make a service request?
The best and fastest way is to fill out and submit the online Service Request Form. We will receive your request, review it, and get back to you. Service requests received before 4:00 p.m., will get a response before the end of that same day. However, service requests received after 4:00pm or on the
weekend, will be responded to on the next business day. In the case of an emergency, and you need after hour or weekend emergency service, please call us directly. Please click here for our Service Request Form!
- Is The PC Surgeon available after business hours and on the weekends?
Yes, we are available Monday through Friday, 9 p.m. to 5 p.m., and weekends for emergency services at the after-hours labor rates. Click here for our Contact Us Page!
- Can some problems be fixed without needing to dispatch a technician to my location?
Depending on the type of help you need, there are a couple of different ways we may be able to help you:
- Over the phone (we will walk you through the steps)
- By email
- By remote access
- How can I find out the status of my service request?
Email us anytime or call during business hours.
- How can I cancel or reschedule an appointment?
Please call us at our office phone number and we will help you at (845) 496-7870
- Does The PC Surgeon offer a warranty on services provided?
Yes, we do! Generally, our warranties are about 90 days from the time of service. However, The PC Surgeon is not liable for any damage resulting from normal operation of repaired equipment, Viruses, Adware, or from any breach
(expressed or implied) in the warranty. In addition, warranties will vary depending on the manufacturer’s warranty.